Washington Monument Video

Friday, November 25, 2011

Web 2.0 tools - Tool 5

I attached my animoto video. This would be a great way for students to put pictures together or to create a video for the rest of the class. I also made a storyboard, but was unable to publish it without paying. The storyboard website has great pictures/artwork and the students would love to add their text to the pictures. I also made an xtranormal video using historical figures to introduce the idea of "thanksgiving" to my students. It would be a great set to get them excited about a lesson. You cannot publish these without upgrading to a paid account, which I am unable to do. I think these would be great in the older grades, but my students would try these tools and be able to do most of the ones I tried with minimal teacher support.

No comments:

Post a Comment